23, Abanindranath Tagore Sarani,(Camac Street)
(Camac Street), Ground Floor
Kolkata - 700017,
West Bengal, India
Phone: +91 33 2255 3700 - 705
Fax: +91 33 2255 3737
Rishi Bankim Shilpaudyan at Naihati, North 24 Parganas
West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation (WBIDC), the nodal agency of the State Government, responsible for promoting industrialization in the State, is setting up an Industrial Park over 97.38 acres at Naihati, North 24 Parganas for non- polluting industrial manufacturing units. The location of the said industrial park is bound by road on one side and railway line on the other side. The region’s well established connectivity with domestic as well as international markets offers accessibility to numerous sourcing options for development of industries in the region.
Rishi Bankim Shilpaudyan is spread over on a parcel of land measuring 97.38 acres in Mouza-Malancha, P.S. Bijpur, Mouza-Rampur, P.S. Bijpur and Mouza-Rajendrapur, P.S.Naihati in the district of North 24 Parganas. The park is adjoining the Kalyani Expressway.
An Ideal Location
- Only 50 Km from the center of Kolkata and 30 Km from New Town Rajarhat.
- Located just beside the Kalyani expressway.
- Surrounded by the major industrial zones of Kalyani, Kanchrapara, Naihati and Barrackpore.
- Very close to the educational hub at Kalyani which is about 8 Km from the park.
- The site falls within the catchment of mega projects such as knowledge city, health city and railway coach factory. This ensures sustained demand in future.
- Proximity to insfrastructure facilities such as telecommunication network, roads, education, health and recreation facilities.
- Road: In terms of road transportation, the project has the advantage of being part of the Kalyani Expressway. Present 2 lane road is under upgradation by Kolkata Metropolitan Development Authority (KMDA) into a four lane road.
National Highway 34 runs almost parallel to the Kalyani Expressway at about a distance of 10 Km and KMDA has also proposed for a highway connecting the two.
- Airport: Rishi Bankim Shilpaudyan has the advantages of domestic and international airport within 25 Km (Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport).
- Railway Connectivity: As far as railway connectivity is concerned, Naihati and Halisahar, the two important railway stations are only 2 Km away and it can be accessed through Eastern railway-Sealdah division Mainline. Howrah, a major railway node is also about 50 km away.
- Waterways: Regular ferry services are available to this area. The nearest ghat is Naihati which is 4 Km from site. Around 57 ferry stations are connected to this area.
- Seaport: The nearest port is Kolkata Port being approximately 65 Km away from the park.
General Information of the Project Area
|1.||Location Details||Located in Naihati in North 24 Parganas district of West Bengal. The project site is 50 km from Kolkata.|
|2.||Latitude and Longitude of the Park||Approximately 22°54' (N) Latitude and 88°25' (E) Longitude.|
|3.||Maximum Ground Coverage allowed||Ground coverage is usually governed by the concerned civic authorities. However, the maximum permissible ground coverage in the case of the industrial building is 40% as per building bylaws.|
|4.||Land filling and Boundary wall||Responsibility is on the respective plot holder.|
|5.||Approach road width and capacity||All the plots within the Park are connected through a 18 m & 15 m wide main arterial roads. The road will have adequate capacity to carry the load of industrial vehicles.|
|6.||Voice & data Network connectivity||WBIDC is not providing this facility. However, it was learnt that local network connectivity is available in that area.|
|7.||Soil Type||Soil type is Silty clay in nature.|
|8.||Contamination, if any||No such contamination as per our knowledge.|
Infrastructural Facilities at the Industrial Park
- Roads: All the plots within the park will be connected through an arterial road.
- Drainage: Storm water drainage network along both sides of arterial and internal roads.
- WBSEDCL has been to set up a separate power sub-station within the park. Power tariff will be as per the existing tariff plans.
- Ground water can be used with the approval of appropriate authority till surface water is made available.
- Other facilities like street lighting, sewerage system, common effluent treatment plant, solid waste management system etc are under development.
Master Plan for Rishi Bankim Shilpaudyan
Present Status of land
- The allocable area is divided into two sectors namely Sector A and B.
- The sector A is again divided into smaller plots.
- List of units already allotted land are: M/s. Wimplast Ltd., M/s. Suguna Foods Limited, M/s. DTL Ancillary Limited, M/s. Afflatus Gravures Pvt. Ltd., M/s. New Hope Animal Foods Pvt. Ltd., M/s. Celesty Food Products (P) Ltd. and M/s. Syanchro Pack Ltd.
Application for Land Allotment
Interested Investors may Contact
West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (WBIDC)