23, Abanindranath Tagore Sarani,(Camac Street)
(Camac Street), Ground Floor
Kolkata - 700017,
West Bengal, India
Phone: +91 33 2255 3700 - 705
Fax: +91 33 2255 3737
Haldia Industrial Park, at Haldia, East Medinipur
West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited (WBIDC) is setting up a modern Industrial Park over approx. 334 acres at Haldia in Purba Medinipur District, West Bengal. Haldia industrial belt, located on the southwest of Kolkata near the mouth of the Hooghly River is a favorable destination for industries due a major river port and availability of industrial infrastructure. The Haldia Township is bordered by the Haldi River an offshoot of the Ganges River. The industrial city has several major projects, like Mitsubishi Chemicals Ltd., South Asian Petrochemicals Ltd, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Exide, Shaw Wallace, Tata Chemicals, Haldia Petrochemicals, Hindustan Lever Limited etc.
It is well connected with road and railway. The National Highway 41 connects the port city with National Highway 6 (part of Golden Quadrilateral) at Kolaghat. Haldia Dock Complex, the country's 5th largest port with all modern facilities for industrial growth is close to its doorstep. Haldia port is connected with the broad-gauge line of the South-Eastern Railways. Sufficient power is available for the prospective industries at the park.
Details of the Park
- The industrial park is spread over 334 acres of land at Haldia, under District Purba Medinipur.
- The project site is well connected through roads. The National Highway 41 connects the port city with National Highway 6 (part of Golden Quadrilateral) at Kolaghat. From Kolaghat NH-6 connects Orissa, Jharkhand, Kharagpur, Bankura and Purulia and also Durgapur, through NH-34 to North Bengal, Bangladesh via Petrapole and Bhojadanga. A State Highway also connects Haldia with Kolaghat via Tamluk town which is the district headquarters as an alternate connectivity.
- Haldia port is connected with the broad-gauge line of the South-Eastern Railways.
- The Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata is 133 km from site.
- The park is within the Haldia Industrial Belt.
- Haldia Dock Complex, the country's 5th largest port with all modern facilities for industrial growth is close to its doorstep.
- All prospective investors are entitled to incentives available as per The West Bengal State Support for Industries Scheme, 2013 (WBSSIS-2013).
Infrastructural Support at the Industrial Park
- Roads: All the plots within the park will be connected through arterial roads.
- Drainage: Storm water drainage network will be along both sides of arterial and internal roads.
- Power Sub-stations: Dedicated power sub-stations for uninterrupted power supply for the industrial units will be set up by WBSEDCL.
- Water supply: Arrangement of surface water will be made, however it may be drawn from underground through bore wells after necessary permission.
- Other facilities: The park area will be serviced by street lighting, sewerage system, common effluent treatment plant, solid waste management system etc.
Master Plan of Haldia Industrial Park
Application for allotment of Land
Interested Investors may Contact
West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (WBIDC)