23, Abanindranath Tagore Sarani,(Camac Street)
(Camac Street), Ground Floor
Kolkata - 700017,
West Bengal, India
Phone: +91 33 2255 3700 - 705
Fax: +91 33 2255 3737
Paridhan - Garment Park at Beliaghata, Kolkata
Location : 19, Canal South Road, Beliaghata, Kolkata - 700015
Total Project Cost : Rs. 42.48 crore (Phase-1) and Rs. 36.35 crore (Phase-2 tentative)
Paridhan, the Garment Park promoted by WBIDC is a composite facility for garment/apparel manufacturing units catering to both domestic & export markets. The International Standard park provides state of the art facilities to the entrepreneurs at an affordable price. The Park has been set up to promote the growth of garment, hosiery, and apparel industry in the state.
West Bengal has traditionally been a major producer of jute and cotton textiles in India. Key advantages include:
- Low cost skilled labour.
- Easy export facility due to presence of ports and airports.
- Large domestic market and easy access to markets of Asia Pacific
- Availability of abundant raw material.
- Better transportation facility.
- Sufficient power availability.
An Ideal Location
Situated in Beleghata, Kolkata, the Park is easily accessible from all parts of the city.
- Only 12 km from International Airport with access via 2 independent highways.
- Close to Eastern Metropolitan Bypass providing conveniently accessible transportation for staff working in the units and coming from Kolkata or suburban areas.
- Very close to New Kolkata township of Rajarhat which can provide low cost accommodation for staff.
- Hyatt Regency and ITC Sonar, two new 5-star hotels located in the vicinity of the Park, ensures convenient accommodation of important visitors close to the site.
- Nearest Port – Kolkata.
- Rail Station – Howrah and Sealdah Junction.
The Garment Park has been developed in two phases. The project developed in 8.78 acres of land has a total built up space of 6,75,000 sq. ft. comprising of Five Standard Design Factories (SDF) buildings for setting up manufacturing units and one Common Facilities Building (CFB) for setting up supporting facilities for efficient functioning of the manufacturing units.
- Designed to afford maximum flexibility to the owners for re-designing internal layouts, best suited to their respective businesses.
- Phase - I consists of three SDFs, one CFB, one workers’ hostel and Truckers’ facility centre.
- Phase II consists of two SDF buildings with 40 modules.
Facilities & Amenities
- Three 5-Storied Standard Design Factories buildings in Phase I and two SDF buildings in Phase II with basement car parking facilities in Phase II SDFs (SDF IV & V).
- One 3-Storied Common Facility Building having spaces for:
- Conference Hall
- First Aid Center
- Training Center
- Water supply from own bore-well, underground water reservoir and water treatment plant.
- Power Supply – Phase I has 4 generators consisting of 3 generators of 50KVA for each SDF and 1 generator of 250KVA for common services and CFB. Phase II has provision for two 160 KVA generators, one for each SDF.
- Comprehensive fire detection and fighting system.
- Comprehensive drainage and sewerage system.
- 11 Passenger and 5 Goods elevators.
- Internal roads of 3.5 m, 5 m, 7 m and 10 m.
- Sufficient street lights.
- Double Lane R.C.C Bridge over Beliaghata Circular Canal near ‘Paridhan’ – Garment park connecting Gagan Sardar Road and Pagladanga Road.
- A 100 bed Workers’ Hostel.
- A trucker’s bay for parking of trucks. A trucker’s Amenity Centre with 4 rooms, a dormitory and toilets.
Some of the major functional units in the park are:
- Rupa & Co. Ltd.
- Vedanta Fashions Pvt. Ltd.
- Prapti Fashions Pvt. Ltd.
- Enfield Apparels Ltd.
- Shipra Commercial Pvt. Ltd.
- Jagadhatri Trexim Pvt. Ltd.
- Moustache International Pvt. Ltd.
- Senorita Creations Pvt. Ltd.
- Citrus Fashions Pvt. Ltd.
- Manish Creations.
- Modern Tradecom Pvt. Ltd.
- The Rajlakshmi Cotton Mills Pvt. Ltd.
Investment & Employment
- Proposed Investment (approx.) - Rs. 256.09 Cr.
- Proposed Employment (approx.)- 6,383 (direct) & 22,685 (indirect)
Modules available in SDF V (Factory Module). (Base Rate: Rs. 4,342 / sq. ft.)
|Sl. No.||Module(s) available at SDF Building||Location||Area with super built (sq. ft.)|
|1.||E - 303||2nd floor, SDF V Building||5,608.6849|
*Note: In addition to above, Rs. 5.66 lakh as charge for two basement car parking space will need to be paid, on per module basis, mandatorily.
Modules available at Common Facilities Building (CFB) for office spaces, IT & ITeS office, bank, restaurant, meeting room, training centre, first aid centre (Base Price: Rs.5,188 / sq. ft.)
|Sl. No.||Modules available at CFB Building||Location||Area with super built (sq. ft.)|
|1.||Module - 1||Ground Floor, CF Building||2,209|
Note: In addition to above, Rs. 2.83 lakh as charge for one basement car parking space (in SDF IV/ V Buildings) will need to be paid, on per module basis, mandatorily.
Under the aegis of MSME&T Dept. GOWB, 12,000 sq.ft of space is being developed as an Apparel Buying Hub for Buying Houses. Allotment is being done through MSME & T Department with concurrence from WBIDC. At present 2 buying houses have started operation viz. Sun Merchandizing system & Texas Global Apparel Buying Hub within Paridhan.
Application for Module Allotment
|Declaration of Intent||View PDF|
Interested Investors may Contact
West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (WBIDC)