23, Abanindranath Tagore Sarani,(Camac Street)
(Camac Street), Ground Floor
Kolkata - 700017,
West Bengal, India
Phone: +91 33 2255 3700 - 705
Fax: +91 33 2255 3737
Poly Park at Sankrail, Howrah
Project Cost : Rs. 20 crores.
The fully integrated industrial park, promoted by WBIDC has been set up for petrochemical down-stream industries. It spans an area of over 60 acres of land with an allottable area of 55.459 acres in Mouzas Kandua and Sandhipur under PS Sankrail in Howrah District.
Advantage West Bengal
West Bengal accounts for almost four per cent of India’s production of petroleum products and 13 per cent of polymer production.
- Excellent port facilities with comprehensive cargo handling facilities including liquid cargo.
- Home to Haldia Petrochemicals and other petroleum based industries
- Availability of skilled human resources.
- Easy availability of industrial water.
- Good forward and backward linkages.
An Ideal Location
Sankrail lies close to the Hooghly River and is an important industrial area in Howrah district. The Poly Park is
- Ideally located at a motorable distance of 28 km from Kolkata on the newly widened 4 lane NH6.
- Nearest Port – Kolkata and also very close to Haldia Port.
- Nearest Airport – Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata.
- Park Area - over 60 acres.
- Logistically excellent.
- Located in Sankrail, an industrial hub.
- Has 45 fully serviced plots which are fully allotted.
- 15m -18m wide low maintenance concrete internal roads
- Exclusive power sub station of WBSEDCL for power supply.
- Potable water supply system with treatment plant.
- Drainage and sewerage system and a comprehensive rain water harvesting system.
- A training center has been proposed by IPA.
Some Functional Units
- Megaflex Plastics
- Elkos Pens
- Weilburger Coatings (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- R L Commercial (P) Ltd.
- W.Hunger Hydraulics India Private Limited
- K L Mechanical Works Pvt. Ltd.
- Rollx Technologies
- Tenty Marketing Co. Pvt. Ltd.
- Accurate Polymers Pvt. Ltd.
- Techcon India (P) Ltd.
Poly Park is expected to generate
- 900 direct employment
- 3000 indirect employment
Application for Land Allotment
|Interested entrepreneur can apply to WBIDC for allotment of land in the Declaration of Intent format.|
|Declaration of Intent||View PDF|
Interested Investors may Contact
West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (WBIDC)