23, Abanindranath Tagore Sarani,(Camac Street)
(Camac Street), Ground Floor
Kolkata - 700017,
West Bengal, India
Phone: +91 33 2255 3700 - 705
Fax: +91 33 2255 3737
Raghunathpur Steel & Allied Industrial Park - I at Raghunathpur, Purulia
West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation (WBIDC), the nodal agency of the State Government, responsible for promoting industrialization in the State, is setting up an Industrial Park over approximately 793.75 acres of land at Raghunathpur in Purulia district of West Bengal. Raghunathpur subdivision in Purlia town is all set to become one of the premier emerging industrial hubs in the country.
Locational Advantage of the Industrial Park
- The Industrial Park is spread over approx. 793.75 acres of land, the ownership of which rests with WBIDC.
- The Park is situated in the North-East part of Purulia district of West Bengal.
- The site is accessible through State Highway-5. The nearest National Highway connecting it with different towns is NH-19 at a distance of approx. 36 Km.
- It is well connected to Eastern Railways and South Eastern Railways. The nearest Railway Stations in and around are Adra Junction, Bero, Joychondi Pahar etc.
- The major locational advantage of this park is that the Easter Dedicated Freight Corridor (EDFC) is just at a distance of 25 Km from the Park which will add valuable industrialization in this region.
- Earlier the Park was identified as Steel & Allied Industrial Park. Now, as per demand of different industries to set up their Project in that region, the Park has now become Raghunathpur Industrial Park for setting up of all categories of Industries (upto Red Category) as per PCB Norms.
- Nearest Airport is Andal Airport at Durgapur (Approx. 82 Km), followed by Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport at Kolkata (Approx. 255 Km) and Bagdogra International Airport at Bagdogra, Darjeeling (Approx. 490 Km).
- Nearest Sea port is Haldia Airport (Approx. 350 Km) which is one of the major ports of India. Other nearest River Ports are Kolkata Port and Farakka Port.
- Raghunathpur is headquarters of Raghunathpur subdivision in Purulia district of West Bengal, India.
- Industrial City Raghunathpur is located near Adra town on the North-East part of Purulia District.
- It is connected with other cities through five main way road's, which are Purulia - Barakar Road,d, Raghunathpur-Adra-Hura Road, Raghunathpur-Chas Road, Cheliyama Road and Raghunathpur-Bankurara Road.
- The nearest main junction station is Adra Junction railway station, and the nearest railway station is Joychandipahar station.
- Joychandi Pahar, 3 km from Raghunathpur, is a popular tourist centre and major attraction for rock climbing. Joychandi Pahar rail station is on the Asansol - Adra section of South Eastern Railway.
- Raghunathpur police station has jurisdiction over Raghunathpur municipality and parts of Raghunathpur I CD Blocks.
Present Status of the Park
- The total allocable area within the Park is 793.75 acres.
- The infrastructural facility is yet to be developed within the Park.
Master Plan of Raghunathpur Steel & Allied Industrial Park - I
Basic Terms & Conditions for Land Allotment
- Land will be leased out to the prospective investors by WBIDC for a period of 99 years.
- The availability of land and present price of land including infrastructural cost is mentioned in the home page of WBIDC website (Link: Availability of Land/Module).
- The prospective investor is to make down payment of the land cost.
- The land cost does not include any infrastructure cost. However, if WBIDC may add additional cost if any infrastructural facility is developed within the Park.
- The offer letter will include rate schedule and terms and conditions.
- The company shall be entitled to create lien, charge, mortgage or encumbrance over the Constructions together-with the lease hold rights in the Land in favour of any financial institution or scheduled commercial bank, Non Banking Financial Companies, Government Institutions, L.I.C, Security Trustees, Debenture Trustees as security for raising funds required for the purpose of setting up and development of the Project on the Land with due approval from the competent authority.
- For other details of terms and conditions, the interested investors may contact WBIDC.
- The interested investors are to submit Declaration of Intent (DOI) along with requisite documents to "The Managing Director, West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Limited, 23, Abanindranath Tagore Sarani, Kolkata - 700017".
|Basic Terms & Conditions of Land Allotment||View PDF|
Application for Land Allotment
|Interested entrepreneur can apply to WBIDC for allotment of land in the Declaration of Intent format.|
|Declaration of Intent (DOI)||View PDF|
Interested Investors may Contact
West Bengal Industrial Development Corporation Ltd. (WBIDC)